In other news...

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Gigabite: Espresso.

I got these awesome notebooks. One has a picture of a totally innocent naive girl with freckles who is hugging a ship sail in a totally innocently, naively, non-suggestive way while her hair blows in the wind.

Ahhh.

:)

Among the rest, is a cute little one which occupies the lower right pocket of my cargo pants with my black Faber Castell true gel pen. It has abstract drawings of happy people smiling, footprints, a sun, and its all very colourful.

I like colours.

:)

Anyway, mum got me this awesome new bag which proved it's worth today by shielding my precious college notes and stuff from the rain. I quote from The Gustave's little colourful book of happy people smiling:

"I stand here by the roadside, with speeding cars on my left, pouring rain on my right, and a half-completed crossover above me. Wind whistles through my A4tech earplug earphones' bass hole thing. Listening to Operator, the line is dead and Hallelujah by Imogen Heap."

I live an exciting life.

See, I had a standing space of about 3 feet, with roadkill on one side, and pneumonia on the other. Plus there was this girl behind me with an umbrella and...

...heh.

Now, I have also gotten myself into a public speaking competition. This friday. 5 minute speech. Globalization.

So I am totally gonna write about the internet and how it brings the whole world together.

*SARCASM*

I just made a joke. Laugh.

Good.

Now laugh out loud.

In the chatbox.

THE CHATBOX. ---------------------------------------------------------------->

:)

Yeah, I think I'm funny as bunny too.


Speaking of bunnies, and how the Retarded Animal Babies and happy tree friends are always killing them off, I have bought a book with my CNY book vouchers.

The Bumper book of Bunny Suicides.

It. Is. Funny.

Angelina and Ashley Quek finds it disturbing that I enjoy reading it. Well, Claire, Victoria, Kim, Ming, Ian, Ashley Chin and pretty much everyone else enjoyed it too.

Oh wait, Angelina and Quek finds it exceptionally disturbing that I spent RM60 on it.

:)

No comment.

"In other news, CY spilled a bag of Chipster™ during LAN class while attempting a backward pass to Gustave."

The only course of action was plainly apparant.

I dared people around me to eat the fallen Chipsters™.

Ricky eat one piece.
CY ate 9 pieces.
Claire almost ate a piece, but was rescued by Gustave...after Gustave tried to feed it to her open AH-ing mouth.

Gustave has found his female soulmate.

Victoria.

*Cue angelic choir*

No. Not Victoria Institution or the spouse of a particularly famous football player who is almost as famous as Gustave.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHhahah....NYAHAHAAHAhahaa....OHH...IT GOES WHOOOSH!...HAHHAHAHA...."
was pretty much how she reacted to The Bunny Suicides.

Arsenal. Dilbert. Green tea. The name Victoria. Warcraft 3. Bunny deaths.

:)

"In other news, Kimberly Oh has taken on a bet with her friends to see who can lose the most weight over the course of 6 months. Gustave the Health Nut had fun at her expense by slowly, nibble by nibbly, lick by lickly, indulging in a chocolate filled brownie thing. Kim had some wonderful 0% fat yoghurt and a herbal drink. On an unrelated matter, Kim appears to be 'The innocent girl'. No further comment were made."

Gustave discovers that Mel works at San Francisco Coffee in MidValley and has a 25% price for all the drinks, including the Holy Brew of Green Tea (Once again I stress that Green Tea refers to JAPANESE green tea. NOT the yellow-brown-coloured-piss-of-Satan-the-dark-lord-of-the-underworld Chinese tea.) with UNLIMITED REFILLS. MidValley is 10 mins away from home via very frequent RapidKL buses.

:) :) :) :)

Oh wait, it's 25% DISCOUNT.

:) :)

Oh wait, Gustave remembers that he bought a "CoffeeBean Notebook" from Nightingale for occasions like this. Now he can look cool, detached, sophisticated, intelligent and stuff, while slurping on a RM15 cup of coffee.

:) :) :) :) :)

*Incoherant cough* The smileys represents the level of Happiness of Gustave. *Incoherant cough*


" In other news, Gustave made a comment about slapping around and "card-slashing" a rapid KL bus driver if he gives you trouble over a faulty RapidKL monthly card to a classmate."

The term "Card-slashing" means to slide a card through the fissure between the Gluteus Maximus of an unfortunate person.

The term "Gluteus Maximus" refers to the muscles found on either sides of the buttocks.

The term "muscles found on either sides of the buttocks" refers to ass cheeks.


Ahhh.

:)

I feel better now.

Don't you?

The Gustave once again apologizes for the delayed release of The Gustave's Forensics Post.

He also promises more juicy gigabites of his life captured, analyzed, amplified, and transfered, from cute colourful notebooks with happy people smiling and innocent looking girls' hair blowing the the sea breeze, to TheNightWasDarkAndStuff.

Till then, this is The Gustave, over and out.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah.. If I get a bunch of as bizarre, whacky and exotic homosapiens marching in San Francisco Coffee demanding 25% off using Mel's staff code, I know whose doing this is. Oh well, at least u bring me business. And to acknowledge what u asked of me, Gustave's blogs are bizarre, whacky and exotic as the writer himself. Yesh, yesh, unless ur a PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals/Invertebrates) member, do read and maybe get 25% off ur drinks at SFC. Maybe...

Just a Girl said...

i think i should get a fetishor two too. am yet to decide on fetish-to-bes. any suggestions?