In other news...

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello again.

Hi. Gustave here. Haven't been updating for a while. Lotsa stuff going on around me. Some awesome. Some awful. And some just plain awww...

Gonna open up and write in a new notebook, that I bought last year. Kinda marks a new chapter in my life. Booze, boobs, and bong. Booze, butts, and bling. Pfft...

Yup. Had meme and apah fly me my favourite notebooks when they visited. Flipped open a black hand-bound notebook with cinnamon sticks and a blue flower petal on its cover.

"Aiman
Gustave
Marvin
Celine"

Hmm. I wrote in this book during form 5 (2007). Guess those were the people I was closest to at the time. 'Celine' was written in black and the rest in teal. I added her name halfway through the year.

Should probably put Shanti there too.

Gave her one of these Indonesian-made (or just sold?) ones. Gave Marvin one too. I think Aiman has several.

Anyhoo, Shanti's filled her's to the border. Heh. Shanti hebat! =D

Marvin...blank, the last I checked. Hmm. Kinda drifted away from ya, eh? Good times.

HEY HEY! Among the pages of random song lyrics and chords...remember that time we played Starcraft: The Boardgame with Marvin and Calvin, Hans? Muahahahaha! OWNAGE!

"Shit. I got no combat cards.
Kill them fast.
Go from Antiga & Lockdown
Slug it out?
Conquest
Wanna eliminate?
or
Special Vic?
I can special vic."

Heh. Good times.


Names for my next notebook: Hugo, John, Victoria, Icee?

Probably.

*yawn* nite nite.


"I'm in a fight not physical.
I'm in a war, but not with this world."

No comments: