In other news...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

3 down

2 moar to go.

I've neglected my blog since SAM finals. :(



But here's a lil something I came up with while kneeling by my bedside on the eve of Finals.



What The Sam?

11 months we prepared,
and yet here we stand scared.

Countless sleepless nights
and many sleepy days.
Happiness and health be
the price we pay.

I'm glad to have fought by your side,
I'm glad that from Sydney we sometimes hide.
With no more bittersweet time,
and no more word to rhyme.

At 7 a.m. I stand proudly,
knowing that Kim and Vic will sing loudly,
as we drive in the nails with a final WHAM.
Remember that you survived the nightmare SAM.






Cept in the original sms, i added "The LORD is my shepherd!!" in front.

:)



Im'ma have a lil flashback pondering moment thing now...


...psychology is full...

...oh man...accounting studies...

...hmm 99.95 TER Full scholarship to anywhere...

...here we go...

...CY lol...

...O_O Sydney...

...Ian and Ashley...

...Jia Sheen lawyer lawl...

...so i take the notes and photocopy them?...

...thx Syaireen...

...damn, I can't remember names well...Wai...Hung?

...or Pin?

...Legal Studies FTW!...

...DotA Jian Rong Jason Kah Yang...

...AC has everything...

...Imma join 11 clubs...drama...swimming...anime...

...argh...taking the bus sucks major hairy balls...

......



...SAM FINALS! Holy Jumping Jacks!


Flashback interrupted. Moment is gone. Will continue some other time. Economics.

1 comment:

Neb said...

i miss u dude!!! hanging out together is a MUST after this shit we call exam ends ok!!