In other news...

Monday, May 18, 2009

MONKEY POSSESSING MY FINGERTIPS!

WAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrroooooooowwwww!

Just had a Macchiato. Nyaa-nyaa-nyaa-nyaaaaa.

Nyaa-nyaa-nyaa-nyaaaa.

Hey-hey-hey. Sohai.
(Goodbye.)


Just finished writing the script for FTV finals. Woookkeeekeeekooookooo!

It involves basketball, X-box, crutches, Red Bull (Aiman =3), and a Harmonica.

I can see the sceene in my head. My round, rainbow, spiralling mind.

Mmm...rainbow paddle pop ice-cream.


Paddle pop. HEY!

Paddle pop.

HEY!


SUPER-DUPER YARMY!





Nyaa...

Coffee starting to wear out. Phew.

yeah.

Mm.

Oh yeah.

OPH YEAH!

RAWR!! O_O

Monkey. Possessing. My glutus-maximus.

Oh.

Dear Monkey. Why do you torment me so?
All I did was summon your primate-powers to aid me in my quest for eternal coffee high.
Dear, dear monkey, won't you tell Funshine Bear to add me on msn? And threaten to possess her toothbrush before her bedtime.


You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
...thou art his sunshine...his one annd only, girl...

You make me OOH-OOH-AHH-AHH!
...you be causing him to go ape-shit...

When skies are gray.
...when they be grayer-hatin', yo...

You never know dear,
...man, you ain't never know...


How much I NYAA you.
...how much he be NYAA-ing you...



Oooooooo....so please don't take... don't you be taking...my sunshine...his sunshine...






...away.

1 comment:

funshinebear@live.com said...

dear monkey,

will u please tell the gustave that I did try adding him on MSN but the error "invalid passport" kept popping out?

thank u :))