In other news...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

N and S

iNtuitive and Sensory.

One lives more in the physical world, the moment, the present.

The other, stuck in a world of permanent wonder, what could be, what should be.




A good balance of N and S in a person, probably N 50, is good for maintaining a fluid conversation. They can adapt to the other person's mood.

No, scratch that.

A good match between the N and S of two or more people will cause their conversation and engagement to be in perfect harmony and in fluid.

The laugh at the same things, and get embarrassed at the same time.

Their moods are in tune, they feel that they are not alone.

N's over analyze things, consider way too many opportunities and possibilities, that they become frozen with indecision. Overcome this. Learn to tell the important information from the unimportant ones. Control you mind.

S's are too spontaneous. Sometimes not thinking too far ahead, and basically living in the present, with not much consideration of the near future. They are usually decisive but may be short sighted.


Am I an N, or S?










I'm an N.

Could you tell from the fact that I coloured N my favourite colour?

Or from how harsh I was on N's but not on S's.




And I'm in need of some serious S in my life.

No comments: