In other news...

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sperm count research on Chinese New Year.

No. It's about human sperm count. Not rats.

It started out as I suddenly remembered, as I was innocently chatting with Berlyn on msn, to find out whether mint, ingested or applied externally, affects sperm count.

Lol. Rat balls. XD

Kinda like fish balls or meat balls, hmm?

In the year 2006, my dear Biology teacher Pn.Dalilah, who was stolen from VI by some other government school, told me to stop popping mints in her class. Obviously, I thought that she did not want student eating while she was teaching, but of course, Pn.Dalilah was simply concerned for my wellbeing...as well as the wellbeing of my future wife and children.

(Off to gambl...to redistribute the wealth among family members in the spirit of the year of the Rat)

...

(Ran back up to open a few ang pows. Down by 30 bucks)

...

(Lost 45 in two rounds by becoming dealer with Hans)

...

(Back, made a solid 70 bucks in polish, or 'in between')

...

Alright, recovered from the butchering in Ngau and Black Jack. Unfortunately, I am too tired after spamming My Heroes Ability on Facebook. So I am going to leave this as it is for now.

Thanks for reminding me during the climax of my wealth redistribution session that I have an accounts assignment to take care off, Carmen. ;P

1 comment:

Mart said...

I well and truly resent that Bum statement. :P What's your haul?