In other news...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Green VS Yellow

Reasons to live:

1. Spike and Robin.

2. TF2

3. Aiman and I turn 18 very soon.

4. I have yet to sing The Lindley Song.

5. Must watch School of Scoundrels with Vic.

6. Kim bakes uber cakes.
(Yes, it's pronounced 'oo-ber'.)

7.
Mission Hollywood.

8. Have not told her how I feel.

9. Green tea shampoo.

10. SAM ends soon.





Reasons to..."permanently abstain from Green tea." =(

1. Sound sleep has abandoned me to the cold, dark, silence of the night, leaving me to open my eyes to the sight of eyebags and the curse of backache.

2. I are emo.

3. Vic and Kim hate spirulina, aloe vera...and probably Green tea.

4. Moi pronounces 'uber' as 'you-ber'.

(Holy jumping fucking shitballs! Someone just HAD to fucking do it! I predicted that it'll be some tard from China. However, it turned out to be the same guy who pronounces 'Einstein' as 'Anal-stain'. YES. It is true.)

5. SAM ends soon.




Alrighty.

Green
outnumbers Yellow

2 to 1.

Yes. I changed the colour of my font.

Heh.

I will continue to..."Drink Green tea".


Cheers!







Justin is my new Aiman! XD

OMFGusWTFBBQROFL!

No comments: