In other news...

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

GTA : Day 3

Could not post picture of day 3.

Too tired to pose.

So.

So weak.

Had to drink a 325 ml can of Lipton's green tea flavoured drink to survive.

Going to bed earlier.

Waking up later.

Math equations moving through brain at only 60% efficiency.

Bowel movement at 70% efficiency.

Reminds me of that time when I puasa-ed for half a day.

Except, it's been 3 days without green tea.

I'm seeing green tea in everything, everywhere.

Doesn't help that I'm writing a personal reflection as a psychotic pyromaniac fueled by vengeance and thirsting for the blood of those who sentenced her family to a fiery death and those who legally defended them, only so that she might relive the moment where she watched helplessly as her family's screams and consumed by the flames which she loves so dearly.

Doesn't help that I had one nice hour of sleep today because of Econs presentation preparation procrastination predicament.

Ungh, bitches.



Pizza FTW!



Can't remember the last time I slept before 10.

Or even midnight.


On hindsight.

I should've taken bets before I started Green Tea Withdrawal.


Fuck.

No comments: