In other news...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

1330 in Accounting.

Alright, listen.

Listen carefully.

I do not know how much time I have before Sydney patrols again.

I am at Taylor's computer Lab 5, time is 1330, under the watchful eyes of The Sydney.



I am scared.



Things are falling apart. I have to get the news out before something happens to me by...sheer chance... or...accident.



Ms.Doh actually messed up in class today in Standard Normal Distribution.

CY, Yuen Chee, Michelle, SQ and I did an under-prepared forum practice thing.



Our topic was "Sex for sale, should prostitution be legalized?"


It involved pimps, hos, and penguins.


Yes.


Penguins and sex come hand in hand.


On TheNightWasDarkAndStuff.


Or...flipper in fapper.


Yeah.



SHHH.

...Sydney just said something about double entry...

..."I am not a comedian, don't simply laugh, I don't see anything funny. I am carrying out a lecture now, please take everything seriously..."



It's getting waaaay too hot.

Like.

12 noon in a tuxedo after asam laksa.



This is Gustave.

Over and ou...*CRrrrRRraaAAAcCcKkkkSsssshhhhh...*

No comments: