In other news...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

When It Rains at 1 a.m.

The night was dark and rainy.

It began on the 14th of February, 2006.

It continued on the 10th of June, 2008, 1 a.m.

It concluded on the 10th of June, 2008, 3.06 a.m.




Ladies and gentlemen, when it rained at 1 a.m, Gustave Oon King Chuan took a leap of faith and fell flat on his ass...in style.







"But it's just the price I pay.
Destiny is calling me.
Open up my eager eyes,
Coz I'm Mr. Brightside!"

-The Killers, Mr.Brightside.







Or








"Juliet, the dice was loaded from the start.
And I bet, and you exploded into my heart.
And I forget, I forget...the movie song.
When you gonna realise, it was just that the time was wrong, Juliet?"

-Dire Straits, Romeo and Juliet








Or








"This is how it ends.
We believed every lie and said we'll be friends.
How long will it last?
Before we scratch all the scripts and rework the past?"

-The Hush Sound, Hourglass










I guess only time will tell.


Although a heart bled,
No tears were shed.

:)

Onward. Starbound.

No comments: