In other news...

Friday, June 20, 2008

Me and Anthony

Hello, boys and girls!

Someone special left KL for Sarawak today.

I miss him already.

And I don't know if he's ever coming back.



Alright, kids! This is a story about Me and Anthony.


I have a friend named Anthony.







This is Anthony.



He loves himself very, very much. :)

That's right, kids! We should all love ourselves!







This is me and Anthony working.
Wee Kiat is helping out too.



Awww. Look how hard we are...







...working.





This is me and Anthony having fun.


Look at how much fun we are having.

XD

Hehehe. Ricky looks good in green.
Hey, are those twins I see?







Anthony got something stuck between the big red letter 'Y'.


Ouch. That looks painful.

:(

I hope you learned something from this, kids.

No sticking appendages into foreign objects!
No matter how inviting it may seem.













After a long day, Anthony is tired and takes a nap.



Good night, Anthony.

:)









Alright, boys and girls. Everyone say good night to Anthony!

Good Night...!









And remember, kids! Tune in next time for another story!



That's right, boys and girls! It's about SAM Idol!







Till we meet again,




(Two ding-dongs performing on stage for SAM Idol.)


Cheers!

No comments: