In other news...

Monday, August 4, 2008

Rusty

Aight.

*cracks knuckles*

Here we go.


It's been a while, eh?

I'm gonna blog in first person more often now, requires less brain juice and time.


Speaking of rusty things, if you still smile occasionally instead of twitching psychotically while rocking back and forth in a dark room with flickering lights singing twisted lullabies, and dream about rainbows and unicorns and nymphomaniacs, then you have not watched Salad Fingers.

"The feeling of rusty spoons on my salad fingers is almost...orgasmic."

Salad Fingers -only on Newgrounds.
(Do NOT watch at 2 a.m while high on weed. Just a suggestion.)


Went for Sam's "Birthday" party last Saturday, THANK YOU Vic.

Yeah, Vic kinda sorta told me it was Sam's birthday.

You DID.

HAH.

Ah...no no no no no no...

Don't deny it.



Now Sam has a cool Chinese brush painting on her wall...hopefully well out of reach of the cats.

:| <---(Serious face)


Met an old MBS buddy from Lianne's getogether years ago.

He still remembers Retarded Animal Babies and Star Wars: Transitions.



Becca is nice peoples.

=)



Julie popped a pimple on my face during truth or dare.

>=(

She chose dare.

I suggested that she pop someone's pimple.

Everyone laughs for approximately 3 seconds before staring at my forehead.

"Come here, sayang!"

"NO-O-O-O-O...!"



Ooh, no automatic 6mm Air rifle this time. =(




It was fun until I got an SMS reminding me of the joys and wonder of SAM.

...and that I get no sleepover.

Hoo-rah.

Maths is fun.

:| <---(Sarcastic face)



I actually dreamt about maths yesterday.

Bloody hell.

Vic and Kim were in it.

A lot of hell broke loose but everything seemed to be in order and made sense because we were kinda determining the 95% confidence interval of surviving and stuff.

Everything fit into math questions.

"Determine with 95% confidence interval whether the mean weight of a box of chocolates is lower than 340 g..."

"Determine with 95% confidence interval whether we are all fucked when the radioactive meteor hits the petrol station we are standing in which is also surrounded by herds of farting cows."

And then I actually visualised the freaking...

"1.96 - blahblah < P < 1.96 + blahblah"

...formula



But strangely, I felt calm in the dream.

Disturbingly calm.

Because math actually made sense of the world.

For a moment there.

In that dream.

I felt a certain inner peace.

Much like the 15 seconds after one achieves an orgasm.






In other news, Ms. Sydney versus Ashley Chin.
Ms. Sydney took over after Ashley's introduction to 'gearing low' in accounts today. Heh, rusty gears.

"I know Ashley is just waiting to show off."
:P

Unfortunately/Fortunately, no catfights occurred.




This is a shoutout to the music loving hippy who spams my chatbox.

:P

I survived a math CT because of Lindley, today.

Brought my colourful formula sheet.
Green tea.
Gloves.
Blind-man shades.
Maths text book.

Alright, I'm set.


HOLY FUGGING COWDUNG!

I left my graphic calculator at home.

Graphic as in graphs...not graphic as in vividly descriptive.

This is where I'm thankful Lindley's in a science class. Different test schedule.




Gustave apologises for the lack of activity on blog.

Gustave is also sad to announce that the Taylor's Legal Showdown has prematurely come to an end due to reasons better unrevealed.


J8 46
L1 41
L4 36



"Aww. No sexxings for you."
-Hamster, Retarded Animal Babies.


Here's to sleepovers, binomial distributions, and rusty blogging fingers!

Cheers!

No comments: